- Flight Operations
- EFB & Ops
- Global Fuel
- Contact Us
your outsourced operations department
- change fixed into variable costs
- extremely short pre-notification timeframes
- excellent global permit acquisition network
- real 24/7 flight operations
- highly experienced operations team
24/7 operations at variable costs
Caeroscene Operations allows you to outsource the entire flight planning process and operations control enabling you to save time and money. Our highly experienced team of dispatchers manage all tasks related to flight planning and additional services needed for a flight. We are at your disposal 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
We manage flight preparation, obtain landing and over-flight permits, take care of slot coordination and even catering or hotel bookings, which could save you up to 50% of your current dispatch costs. As a Caeroscene customer you can benefit from our unique charge per flight hour model as opposed to a fixed monthly cost, so you so wish.
The outsourcing of flight planning and dispatch tasks saves you time and money. Your crews can concentrate on the fundamentals - providing quality service and comfort to your passengers and above all, providing a safe operation on all flights - whilst we support you with the provision of dispatch services.
Operational Flight Plan
everything you need
- receive your flight plans in any format you wish
- layout is adjusted to authorities´ and your own requirements
- individual performance files per aircraft created upon request to ensure maximum planning precision
- get most fuel-efficient routes and cruise power suggestions
- get your tankering calculations done, identifying cheapest refueling locations and procedures
Weight & Balance
- briefing packages include any requested document in any layout and style
- choose from different weight & balance systems
- comprehensive crew info sheet included in flight briefing package
- General declarations, Master Tickets, EAPIS and TSA reports or simple hotel booking confirmations included in flight briefing package
fly the paperless cockpit
- "real" EFB including on-device calculation functionalities
- choose from a full set of available modules
- easily integrated, no certification required, only operational approval
- runs on any hardware, i.e. iPads or Windows based tablets
- can be integrated with Caeroscene Flight Operations
all you need in one place
- Access your library of documents, including AM's, OM's, MEL's, and other documents you wish to see on your EFB
- Extremely powerful built-in search engine generates relevant rapid results on all documents
- Flight plan data uploaded automatically from flight planning system and presented in a comprehensive fashion.
- Fuel figures extracted from the flight planning system and used by the proprietery weight & balance engine
- Last minute changes done direct on the iPad, signed off with the captains' digital signature and sent electronically to the ground server.
- Weather charts, approach charts and airport diagrams are shown on your EFB.
- Zoom in/out, bookmark pages, add to an overview page - quick access to all relevant screens which you may need during your flight.
easy recalculation of flight data
- data display according to individual login
- data interface to common flight planning systems
- no more manual input, significantly reducing the chance of error
- no internet connectivity needed for flight plan and weight&balance calculations after initial data import
- conduct "on-device" calculations, i.e. revise fuel figures - and confirm with your digital signature
- submit data and reports for post flight reporting and archiving purposes
last minute changes done the easy way
- built-in meteorological report parser highlighting critical elements
- individual colour code setup via EFB mangement system
- create your "Overview" page - your personalized "flight folder"
- easy access to weather charts using typical iPad finger gestures
- easy access to navigational charts
- integrate your performance calculation
weight & balance and other tools
- powerful weight&balance module adjustable to any type of aircraft
- extremely quick last minute changes
- submit load messages to ground server
- no more paper printouts - save time and money
- use additional tools, i.e. a MOTNE decoder or a hold-over time calculator
- view your flight path on our "Globe" tool and check your en-route airports
Documents, performance & checklists
digital, organized and fast
- integrate all your manuals and documents
- use our "library" feature with its extremely powerful search function
- bookmark single pages for later use and easy access
- integrated performance tool, exchanging data with your operational flight plan, briefing data and weight&balance module
- multiple warnings assure an error-free calculation
- use digital checklists for normal and abnormal procedures
- colour coding reduces human errors
the backoffice software
Your EFB administrator manages the appropriate accesses and settings in the back-end software "Aviobook BASE".
Here you can manage all users and devices, you can upload and update all manuals and documents, you can review all post-flight reporting and you can retrieve all necessary post flight data. You can also see the actual status of each device such as battery level or update status.
EFB combined with Caeroscene Operations
If you are looking for outsourced dispatch solutions and an EFB product at the same time, then Caeroscene will place the most advanced product available to the aviation industry right in your hands.
- automatic data transfer onto EFB device
- reduced and facilitated communication with operations department
- no more paper print-outs
- automated document updates
Next Generation Ops Center
- seamless integration into Aviobook EFB
- automatic upload of all flight plans, documents and other data to EFB
- reduce several sources of error that normally appear in daily operations
- no re-typing of the same data for several times
- do not print out every briefing document
- do not wait for somebody to print your documents and hand them over to you
- do not search for access to a printer.
System enabled operations
Automated back office
We will also take care of your whole document library and make sure that your latest version of your manuals is available on all your EFB devices.
focus on your flight
Also think about the time savings! You can go through your briefing on the way to the airport - or at home - or in the cockpit - or anywhere else. It doesn´t matter. What matters is the fact that you do not have to prepare your flight, organize all your handlings, permits, hotels, airport slots, etc. - and then stop by and organize a possibility for your papers to be printed out for you.
Your preparation times and check-in times will reduce drastically!
You will experience absolute peace of mind by making use of our top of the line product - EFB integrated Flight Support services.
Fuel & Operations
we will save you money
- most efficient fuel rates
- pre-select your most economical fuel stops
In cooperation with several fuel providers, Caeroscene has developed a program to give you an overview of the most cost-efficient fuel rates worldwide and as part of our aircraft pool you will benefit significantly from these favorable prices. The program is perfectly compatible with all other Caeroscene products, and constitutes an integral part of our very advantageous services package.
Caeroscene Flight Operations customers automatically know where to refuel most economically prior to every flight. Contact us to learn more about Caeroscene Fuel!
Caeroscene IT Solutions is providing state-of-the-art aircraft management solutions and operational support to its quickly growing customer base within the charter aviation community.
We constantly expand our product line and services to meet emerging customer needs.
At Caeroscene we are working hard on new, efficient methods to increase our customers´ customer base and streamline their daily operations.
Headquartered in Innsbruck / Austria, Caeroscene IT Solutions with its team of aviation and software specialists closely works together with aircraft operators and industry professionals to create highly sophisticated systems for the global aviation market.
email@example.com phone +43 512 214 964 (24/7) fax +43 512 219 100001 US phone +1 888 492 4818 (free only if dialed in the USA 24/7)
Need the best flight support? Getting in touch has never been easier
Just fill out the short form below and we are going to contact you soon after.
Caeroscene IT Solutions GmbH
6020 Innsbruck / Austria
phone +43 512 214 964 fax +43 512 219 100001 firstname.lastname@example.org
Member of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce
CEO Robert Kurz Court of jurisdiction Innsbruck / Austria Commercial register number FN 290027 k Tax ID number ATU63342369 Type of business IT & consulting
Become a Caeroscene Agent
do you know the industry?
Caeroscene Agents are people who spread the name and brand of Caeroscene. Usually these people have a considerable network within the aviation industry and they are willing to actively approach their contacts with new and innovative ideas.
Being a Caeroscene Agent does not mean that you have to be a sales person. You are rather a "door opener", referring Caeroscene to anybody you know who might be interested in our product lines.
At Caeroscene we understand the high value of personal referrals and thus we have created a very interesting compensation model for our agents.
Get in touch with us to learn more about how to become a Caeroscene Agent
Tel.: +43 512 214 964
email : email@example.com